Accounts Administrator - Proline Inchicore (Dublin)
Part of Grafton Group Plc, Chadwicks Group is the market leader in the builder’s merchanting industry in the Republic of Ireland. The core business is through the traditional Builders Merchants division. Main brands include Chadwicks, Cork Builders Providers, Davies & Telfords. In addition, and through organic growth and acquisitions the Group have established a range of brands which are close to the core but offer a uniquely different range of products. These include Heitons Steel, Panelling Centre, Morgans Timber, Proline & Sitetech.
This role is for an experienced account assistant. The role will suit an ambitious driven individual looking to develop and progress their career while obtaining wide ranging experience across the finance function.
- Posting supplier invoices, matching with delivery dockets/statements, dealing with discrepancies, preparing supplier payment runs, paying suppliers.
- Posting cash sales/customer deposits and corresponding invoices, recording deposits paid in ledger, chasing debt.
- Dealing with customer queries in relation to their accounts.
- Participate in various ad-hoc projects as defined by the business / General administration.
- Assist with month end tasks as required and willingness to learn new areas to provide cover to the team.
Knowledge & Experience
- The ideal candidate must have at least 1 years’ experience in a fast paced, high volume accounts role
- Excellent Microsoft office skills (specifically excel) with the ability to manipulate data & reports
- Strong organisational and administrative skills are essential for this role
- Has the ability to work to tight operating deadlines
- Is ambitious, pro-active with a strong teamwork ethic
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Problem Solving/Logical thought process
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Effective team working
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- A positive attitude
- IT literacy
- Full Time
Our Benefits Include
Competitive Basic Salary
Private Health Care
Sick Pay Scheme
Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
Colleague Saving Scheme
Profit Share Scheme
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Chadwicks Group we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.