Trade Sales Advisor - Davies, Raheny
Part of Grafton Group Plc, Chadwicks Group is the market leader in the builder’s merchanting industry in the Republic of Ireland. The core business is through the traditional Builders Merchants division. Main brands include Chadwicks, Cork Builders Providers, Davies & Telfords. In addition, and through organic growth and acquisitions the Group have established a range of brands which are close to the core but offer a uniquely different range of products. These include Heitons Steel, Panelling Centre, Morgans Timber, Proline & Sitetech.
Knowledge & Experience
* Working in a fast paced internal sales office environment preferable.
* Industry experience preferable.
* Microsoft Office literacy preferable.
* Engage with customers to build working relationships whilst offering a professional start to finish sales experience.
* Promote the Company’s range of product portfolio to potential clients, architects & trades.
* Offer dependable aftersales service to customers whilst maximizing product sales.
* Coordinate with warehouse and logistics to ensure on time, in full deliveries.
* Ensure a tidy working environment at all times in line with health and safety guidelines
* Use initiative to identify sales opportunities and offer advice and solutions to customers, thus maximizing profitable sales and margin
* Liaise with suppliers where necessary.
* Support the Department Manager and colleagues in working as a team to ensure the branch operates efficiently and effectively within company policy.
* Perform any other duties as may be deemed necessary or as may be required by the company
* Excellent internpersonal and customer-facing skills
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* Effective team working and networking skills
* Commercial awareness and numeracy skills
* Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
* The flexibility and willingness to learn
* A positive attitude
* Managing Director
* Commercial Manager
* Domestic Department Manager
* Technical Manager
* Purchasing Team
* Branch Colleagues
* Customers & Suppliers
Our Benefits Include
* Competitive Basic Salary
* Bonus Opportunity
* Private Health Care
* Sick Pay Scheme
* Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
* Pension Scheme
* Colleague Saving Scheme
* Profit Share Scheme
* Colleague Discount
* Educational Assistance
* Wellness initiatives
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Chadwicks Group we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
DISCLAIMER: Chadwicks Group reserves the right at any time to change, delete, or add to any of the provisions of this Role Profile at its sole discretion and it is the colleagues responsibility to familiarise themselves with these changes. Furthermore, the provisions of this Role Profile are designed by Chadwicks Group to serve as guidelines rather than absolute responsibilities and duties.