Accounts Administrator (Part Time- Permanent)- Proline, Inchicore
Part of Grafton Group Plc, Chadwicks Group is the market leader in the builder’s merchanting industry in the Republic of Ireland. Main brands include Chadwicks, Heiton Buckley, Sam Hire, Cork Builders Providers, Panelling Centre, Davies & Telfords. The Chadwicks Group currently employs approximately 1,400 colleagues in over 50 locations.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the administration function providing efficient and accurate administrative support to the branch team.
Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent written and numerical skills
- Excellent IT literacy with an ability to efficiently learn new systems
- Previous administration experience in a fast-paced environment
- Health and Safety compliance experience
- Ensure that all supplier queries and invoices are dealt with on a daily basis.
- Key role in assisting with matching orders/deliveries to supplier invoices, checking and processing of same supplier invoices. .
- Liaise with suppliers and internal credit control regarding any invoice and credit queries.
- Administer petty cash and assist the cash office when needed
- Health & Safety Awareness - ensure that Company Health & Safety Regulations are strictly adhered to
- Building customer relationships
- Maintain a high customer service standard ensuring all customers are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner
- Take responsibility, as requested, for the development and implementation of the strategic and business plan, involving regular consultation with Senior Management
- Responsible for the re-order of selected product lines and also ensuring that stock levels of selected product lines are maintained at optimum levels
- Updating information on Debtors accounts in relation to balances and credit cover.
- Ensure a tidy working environment at all times in line with health and safety guidelines
- Actively safeguard against theft of company goods or property by being security conscious at all times
- Ensure all company policies are implemented accordingly
- Ensure that all supplier queries and invoices are dealt with on a daily basis. Contacting debtors for payments overdue.- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- To enjoy working with people
- A positive attitude
- Other Ad Hoc tasks as required.
- Branch employees
- Branch Manager
- Sales Representatives
- Regional Director
- Head Office team
- Customers & Suppliers
- Permanent part time
Our Benefits Include
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Private Health Care
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Colleague Saving Scheme
- Profit Share Scheme
- Colleague Discount
- Educational Assistance
- Wellness initiatives
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Chadwicks Group we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.