Baumit Administrator & Sales Support
Part of Grafton Group Plc, Chadwicks Group is the market leader in the builder’s merchanting industry in the Republic of Ireland. The core business is through the traditional Builders Merchants division. Main brands include Chadwicks, Cork Builders Providers, Davies & Telfords. In addition, and through organic growth and acquisitions the Group have established a range of brands which are close to the core but offer a uniquely different range of products. These include Heitons Steel, Panelling Centre, Morgans Timber, Proline & Sitetech.
Reporting to the senior Admin and Sales support person, the Baumit Administrator is responsible fo r providing timely and accurate administrative support to the Baumit Sales Team. This includes a variety of tasks alongside administration duties such as providing support to other Chadwicks branches and external customers as well as pricing for the Sales Team and occasional marketing assistance. Maintaining stock inventory levels, anticipating needed supplies, placing, and expediting orders for supplies. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Knowledge & Experience
* 2 years previous administration experience, in a fast paced, high-volume role.
* Strong Microsoft office and IT skills, with the ability to gather data & compile reports.
* Strong customer service skills.
* Project management experience is an advantage.
* Work closely with field sales, internal and external partners to provide the best customer experience.
* Provide administrative assistance to our technical support by phone, email, and/or Microsoft Teams.
* Work closely with sales and other branches to support product sales and profitability.
* Co-ordinator and support customers, providing information/documentation on project details.
* Adhering to strict deadlines.
* General office administration: Manage incoming questions, queries and/or issues, keeping all documentation up to date and uploaded within the relevant system; managing phone lines; and data entry.
* Building strong customer relationships.
* The ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
* Drive, enthusiasm, and flair, combined with resilience.
* Positive can-do attitude.
* Ability to prioritise workload.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work within fast paced team.
* The flexibility and willingness to learn.
* The ability to implement change.
* Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
* Analytical skills are an advantage.
* Team Size – 5
* Permanent full time
* Full time 39-hour contract
* Working week Monday to Friday (Hybrid Working)
Our Benefits Include
* Level 1 Role
* Competitive Basic Salary
* Private Health Care
* Sick Pay Scheme
* Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
* Pension Scheme
* Colleague Saving Scheme
* Profit Share Scheme
* Colleague Discount
* Educational Assistance
* Wellness initiatives
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Chadwicks Group we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
DISCLAIMER: Chadwicks Group reserves the right at any time to change, delete, or add to any of the provisions of this Role Profile at its sole discretion and it is the colleagues responsibility to familiarise themselves with these changes. Furthermore, the provisions of this Role Profile are designed by Chadwicks Group to serve as guidelines rather than absolute responsibilities and duties.