Business Support Analyst - Clondalkin, Dublin 22 - 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
Part of Grafton Group Plc, Chadwicks Group is the market leader in the builder’s merchanting industry in the Republic of Ireland. The core business is through the traditional Builders Merchants division. Main brands include Chadwicks, Cork Builders Providers, Davies & Telfords. In addition, and through organic growth and acquisitions the Group have established a range of brands which are close to the core but offer a uniquely different range of products. These include Heitons Steel, Panelling Centre, Morgans Timber, Proline & Sitetech.
The role of Business Support Analyst is to support the Head of Business Support and wider team in the development of the business in increasing margin, reducing costs, and driving efficiency.
Knowledge & Experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Construction industry experience is desirable
- Third level qualification in a related area or a commercial diploma and have or be working towards a recognised accountancy qualification
- Updating of trading terms
- Review of Branch price lists
- Assisting with the annual budget preparation
- Preparation of tenders in non-trade areas
- Preparation for branch visits
- Proactively using analytical skills to discover profit enhancing opportunities
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required along with a good knowledge of outlook, word etc.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to work own initiative.
- Highly driven with a willingness to learn
- Must be a self-starter
- Strong presentation and communication skills and the ability to collaborate with teams at all levels within the organisation
- Excellent people skills, including the ability to develop and maintain open collaborative relationships.
- Business Support Team
- Head of Business Support
- Head office colleagues
- Branch colleagues
- 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
- Full time 39 hour contract
- Working week Monday to Friday
CHAD22IE - H
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Chadwicks Group we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
DISCLAIMER: Chadwicks Group reserves the right at any time to change, delete, or add to any of the provisions of this Role Profile at its sole discretion and it is the colleagues responsibility to familiarise themselves with these changes. Furthermore, the provisions of this Role Profile are designed by Chadwicks Group to serve as guidelines rather than absolute responsibilities and duties.