As Davies Technical Sales Advisor located at our Raheny branch, you are responsible for providing a knowledgeable, friendly and dependable service whilst at the same time optimizing branch sales and gross profit, promote the company's Technical products and services in a professional manner and deliver a superior standard of customer care to our existing customers.
Knowledge & Experience
- Previous experience working with technical products preferable
- Knowledge of Heating, Plumbing and air conditioning an advantage.
- Capable in delivering a tailored customer experience.
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Great communication skills.
- Engage with mechanical contractors, consultants and plumbers to build working relationships whilst offering a professional start to finish sales experience.
- Promote the Company’s range of product portfolio to potential clients, architects & trades.
- Offer dependable aftersales service to customers while maximising product sales.
- Coordinate with warehouse and logistics to ensure on time, in full deliveries.
- Ensure a tidy working environment at all times in line with health and safety guidelines
- Use initiative to identify sales opportunities and offer advice and solutions to customers, thus maximizing profitable sales and margin
- Liaise with suppliers where necessary
- Support the Commercial Manager and colleagues in working as a team to ensure the branch operates efficiently and effectively within company policy.
- Perform any other duties as may be deemed necessary or as may be required by the company
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective team working and networking skills
- Commercial awareness and numeracy skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and analytical skills
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- A positive attitude
- Managing Director
- Operations Manager
- Commercial Heating Manager
- Technical Manager
- Purchasing Manager
- Branch Colleagues
- Customers & Suppliers
* Full time 40 hour contract
* Working week Monday to Friday, may be required to take part in the Saturday roster
Our Benefits Include
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Private Health Care
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Colleague Saving Scheme
- Profit Share Scheme
- Colleague Discount
- Educational Assistance
- Wellness initiatives