IT Project Manager- Ashfield, Dublin.
This is an opportunity to join an expanding IT team engaged in the digital transformation of the business. The IT Project Manager will assist in the delivery of a variety of IT projects but will be primarily working on the implementation of a WMS system and the upgrade of an ERP solution.
- Manage multiple IT projects to ensure effective project implementation and delivery.
- Manage project activities to achieve business objectives.
- Create project plans that include the project scope, release schedule, milestones, deliverables, risk registers, change management, status reporting and so on.
- Monitor and track project execution to ensure that requirements are met.
- Attending regular steering meetings to report to IT Management.
- Liaison with all key stakeholders, both internally and externally, including product suppliers.
- Assisting a team of specialists/solution architects with project delivery.
- Coordinate project team activities, identify necessary resources, and develops schedules to meet completion deadlines.
- Professional Project Management qualification.
- Ideally 2 to 3 years is desired.
- Demonstrated ability managing multiple projects, through their entire lifecycle, using both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Experience using Jira and Microsoft Project is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills essential.
- Experience managing stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience engaging and leveraging internal technology teams, vendors, and business partners to deliver business solutions efficiently.
- A hands-on approach is required, as well as the ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks, as well as make pragmatic decisions.
Permanent full time
Full time 39-hour contract
Working week Monday to Friday (Hybrid Working)
Our Benefits Include
Competitive Basic Salary
Competitive Performance Related Bonus
Private Health Care
Sick Pay Scheme
Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
Colleague Saving Scheme
Profit Share Scheme
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Chadwicks Group we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.