Sales Manager- Steel, Ashfield
Part of Grafton Group Plc, Chadwicks Group is the market leader in the builder’s merchanting industry in the Republic of Ireland. Main brands include Chadwicks, Heiton Buckley, Cork Builders Providers, Panelling Centre, Davies & Telfords.
- Take responsibility for the Annual Sales Budget by ensuring budgeted sales and margin targets are achieved / exceeded.
- Analysis Sales data to identify performance gaps and develop strategies to address any deficiencies.
- Identify new business opportunities which will contribute to the overall performance of the Steel Division.
- Promote best practice customer relationship management skills to maintain strong relationships with all customers across all department teams.
- Manage external sales team to ensure maximum commercial advantage for Heiton Steel.
- Manage internal sales support team to ensure a professional service is given to all customers, external sales team and branch network.
- Conduct annual performance and development reviews with sales staff so that training needs are Identified, objectives are set and staff are highly engaged.
- Promote and support team Learning & Development requirements.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key suppliers.
- Adhere to company reporting procedures offering feedback and information to Heiton Steel senior management.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the branch network to drive sales and margin growth.
- Ensure the Health & Safety rules, policies and procedures are being adhered to.
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Effective team working and networking skills
- Commercial awareness and numeracy skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- General Manager
- Department Managers
- Branch Colleagues
- Customers and Suppliers
Contract Type **
Full time 39 hour contract
Working week Monday to Friday.
Our Benefits Include **
Competitive Basic Salary
Private Health Care Sick Pay Scheme
Paid Maternity and Parental Leave Pension Scheme
Colleague Saving Scheme Profit Share Scheme
Colleague Discount Educational Assistance
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Chadwicks Group we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.