Showroom Sales Advisor - Gorey
Part of Grafton Group Plc, Chadwicks Group is the market leader in the builder’s merchanting industry in the Republic of Ireland. The core business is through the traditional Builders Merchants division. Main brands include Chadwicks, Cork Builders Providers, Davies & Telfords. In addition, and through organic growth and acquisitions the Group have established a range of brands which are close to the core but offer a uniquely different range of products. These include Heitons Steel, Panelling Centre, Morgans Timber, Proline & Sitetech.
The role of Showroom Sales Advisor is to provide our customers with a knowledgeable, friendly and dependable service whilst at the same time optimising branch sales and gross profit, promote the company's products and services in a professional manner and deliver a superior standard of customer care to our existing customers.
Knowledge & Experience
- Previous experience working in a busy builder providers
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding both sales and margin targets
- Sales experience selling a broad range of products
- IT Literacy
- Selling a wide range of showroom products, including Sanitary Ware, Stoves, Doors & Floors.
- Maintaining a high standard in Showrooms.
- Merchandising & pricing of Showrooms.
- Developing showroom sales through working with Department Managers to ensure the displays are kept up to date & relevant
- Sourcing and ordering stock to ensure all customers orders / expectations are fulfilled to high standards.
- To assist our customers in making informed purchasing decisions by creating inspiring computer aided plans/designs for kitchens and wardrobes
- Understand the customer needs and generate creative ideas and solutions that will fulfill their requirements.
- Proactively generate customer leads and enquires
- Taking personal responsibility for resolving customer issues pre-sales and post-sale in a timely fashion
- Producing accurate quotations
- Achieve defined sales and margin targets
- Create brand loyalty and maintain relationships with existing customers
- Effective team working
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- To enjoy working with people
- Tact and diplomacy
- Dynamic, motivated & driven to achieve targets
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail
- Branch employees
- Branch Manager
- Regional Director
- Head Office team
- Sales Representative
- Customers & Suppliers
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Chadwicks Group we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
DISCLAIMER: Chadwicks Group reserves the right at any time to change, delete, or add to any of the provisions of this Role Profile at its sole discretion and it is the colleagues responsibility to familiarise themselves with these changes. Furthermore, the provisions of this Role Profile are designed by Chadwicks Group to serve as guidelines rather than absolute responsibilities and duties.