Stock Control Administrator- Ashfield, Dublin
Part of Grafton Group Plc, Chadwicks Group is the market leader in the builder’s merchanting industry in the Republic of Ireland. Main brands include Chadwicks, Sam Hire, Cork Builders Providers, Panelling Centre, Davies & Telfords. The Chadwicks Group currently employs approximately 1,400 colleagued in over 50 locations.
We are looking for a temporary- 3 months assignment- Stock Control Administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate would have intermediate excel skills and great attention to detail, this temporary assignment to cover for a leave in our team.
Please note this is a temporary full time position available within our Ashfield Chadwicks team.
Knowledge, Education & Experience
- Knowledge of general administration / clerical systems
- Excellent IT literacy with an ability to efficiently learn new systems
Update Branch Cycle Count reports daily
Assist the Central Stock Control team with adhoc admin duties
Prepare and send weekly/monthly Stock Reports
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail
- A pro-active approach with a general positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Have excellent numerical / Data entry skills
- Computer Literate with excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Work well within a team
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Branch Colleagues
- Branch Manager
- Regional Director
- Support Office team
- Sales Representative
- Customers & Suppliers
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Chadwicks Group we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.